Within your private network you can use a personal IP address 192.168.100.1 for configuration of any device connected to your local network. It is available as a default IP address in some routers. There are a wide variety of private IP addresses and is an easily accessible one.
In this article we will explore the different ways in which you can access the 192.168.100.1 login.
Procedures to setup a private network using the 192.168.100.1 IP Address
Check out the steps below that details all the procedures from A to Z to setup a private network using the 192.168.100.1 IP address.
How To Use the IP address 192.168.100.1 to Login and gain access to the admin Panel?
- Once you have accessed a web broser on your computer key in 192.168.100.1 in to the address bar.
- Select either of the two options “Access router panel” or “Access router panel 2” from the web page. Please wait for a few minutes until the admin panel loads.
- Next, enter the default username and password of the router from the user manual and press Enter.
- Now you can readily use the admin web page. Then you will be permitted to configure any of the gadgets out there.
- Modifications to the network name can also be made. You also have permission to add or set up new devices by making certain alterations in the admin panel as well.
- You can also use the admin panel to verify the number of devices active in your router.
It is highly recommended to change the default password and network name frequently to prevent any form of cyber attacks to your network.
How To Establish A Link to 192.168.100.1 Router?
You can log in to your router using the IP address 192.168.100.1. Ensure to key in WWW. Before the IP address in order to avoid any “Page not found” error messages. If all goes well you should be able to gain entry to the default webpage of the router and have access to the respective original username and password.
How To Create a Connection to the Local Router as an Admin?
If you are the administrator it is quite simple for you to change the IP address of your router device. c is usually the default Admin ID and password. However, certain routers do not use 192.168.100.1 as the default IP address. There are other common IP addresses that can be used in place of this ip address.
Additional Details Regarding 192.168.100.1 Login
192.168.100.1 refers to an IP version 4 address that can be used only within a LAN network. If your wireless connection uses DNS then you can use the IP address to connect to the available network using any available host. If the IP addressof a device is set at 192.168.100.1 itnis best the administrators ignore this if it exists in a DHCP router series.
In case you cannot remember the default username and apssword. Do not worry, all you need to do is to check out the list online.